GLENSIDE, Pa. – The Salisbury University women's soccer team held up strong to open the Arcadia University Tournament before ultimately losing, 1-0 in the last 30 seconds of the game to the Montclair State Red Hawks on Saturday.
- Final Score: Montclair St. 1, Salisbury 0
- Records: Salisbury (2-1) | Montclair St. (1-2-1)
- Location: Glenside, Pa. – Jean Lenox West Field and Delran Pavilion
HOW IT HAPPENED
- The game was scoreless until Montclair St. secured a penalty shot with 31 seconds left in regulation.
- Emma Hill guessed the right way on the penalty kick but Montclair's Emily DeGeyter was able to get her shot past an outstretched Hill for the lone goal of the contest.
- The Sea Gulls outshot the Red Hawks, 11-10.
- Julianna Boller put two shots on target while Dana Gordon, Mallory Pasco and Kara Schmidt each registered a shot on goal.
- Montclair doubled Salisbury in corner kicks, 6-3.
- Hill stopped three shots in goal for Salisbury
- Salisbury wraps up the Arcadia Tournament against the host Knights on Sunday.
- Game time is set for 3 p.m.
- Live stats and video are available.