SALISBURY, Md.-The Salisbury University men's soccer team produced early and often in the final game of the Elmer Lord Tournament to defeat the Bison of Gallaudet, 7-1.
- Final Score: Salisbury 7, Gallaudet 1
- Records: Salisbury (1-1) | Gallaudet (0-2)
- Location: Salisbury Soccer Stadium- Salisbury, Md.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Ryan Spadin got things started early in the 10-minute mark to score his first goal of the season off an assist from Dolph Hegewisch.
- Hegewisch tallied his second assist of the day when he helped Dylan Parks score his first goal of the season in the 23rd minute.
- Gallaudet's Chad Johnson scored the Bison's only tally at 32nd minute unassisted.
- Evan Koehn off an assist from Ryan Knaggs at the 35-minute mark.
- Kevin Eriksen was credited for a goal at the 50th minute when his free-kick deflected off a Gallaudet defender.
- Cullen Myers finished his day with two assists on Salisbury's last two goals from Quincy Tyler in the 60th minute and George Fotiou in the 63rd minute.
- Salisbury outshot Gallaudet, 27-3, with 17 of those shots on cage.
- The Sea Gulls dominated in corner kicks with an 8-0 advantage over the Bison.
BEYOND THE BOX SCORE:
- Freshman Evan Koehn would get to make his debut in the maroon and gold by scoring his first goal of the season and his career.
- Freshmen Gabe Dunn and Ryan Miller split time in goal, with Miller making his collegiate debut.