Further questions can be directed toward athletic department at 410-548-3503.
Drop off point map
Bus Parking map
Bus Parking area map
Salisbury University is located in the city of Salisbury on Maryland's beautiful Eastern Shore and is a part of the Delmarva Peninsula. The main campus is located on Camden Ave. The Maggs Physical Activities Center is located on the corner of Rt. 13 and Bateman Street. The majority of the athletic facilities are on the east side of campus on Wayne Street off of Bateman Street. On the north end of campus behind Holloway Hall on College Ave. is the SU outside tennis courts. Please refer to our campus map for more details.
The University is 30 miles west of the Atlantic Ocean and
the resorts of Ocean City, Md. You can drive to SU from most major
mid-Atlantic cities in a few hours.
Annapolis, Md. - 2 hours
Baltimore - 2.5 hours
Washington, D.C. - 2.5 hours
Philadelphia - 3 hours
Norfolk, Va. - 3 hours
New York - 4 hours
For printable directions
Enter this destination into your favorite map program:
1101 Camden Ave., Salisbury, MD 21801
From Baltimore-Washington metro areas and points east of the Bay Bridge
Take Rt. 50 east towards the Bay Bridge
Cross Bay Bridge (toll)
Stay on Rt. 50 and pass through Easton, Cambridge
When approaching Salisbury take Rt. 50 (Business) towards downtown
Make a right on Mill St.
Stay straight and merge onto Camden Ave.
School will be on your left in a mile
From Philadelphia and points north
- I-95 south
- Exit 4A onto SR-1 (toll)
- Take Rt. 13 ramp towards Norfolk/Salisbury
- Make a left onto Rt. 13 and head south towards Maryland
- Once in Salisbury, school will be on your right at the corner of College Ave. and Rt. 13
From Norfolk, Va., and points south
- Rt. 13 North
- Take Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel (toll)
- Stay on Rt. 13
- Enter Maryland, pass through Pocomoke
- Arrive in Salisbury, school will be on your left.
- Enter at intersection of Bateman St. and Rt. 13 or College Ave. and Rt. 13.
From Ocean City, Md., and points east
- Rt. 50 West
- Make a left on Mill St.
- Stay straight and merge onto Camden Ave.
- School will be on your left in a mile